Original Xaar 128/40W Printhead (Light Grey)
For years the Xaar 128 set the industry standard by offering a consistent, simple and highly flexible inkjet solution for a variety of applications across the coding & marking and wide-format graphics industries. The Xaar 128 printhead is available in two drop volume variants (40 pL and 80 pL) and is compatible with a range of UV, solvent and oil-based inks.
Security policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Delivery policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Return policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Light and powerful
Compact footprint, light carriage and weighing only 15.5g, it is ideal for applications where weight is a key design requirement
• Up to 8.3 kHz firing frequency
• Available in two drop-size variants (40 pL and 80 pL)
• Robust and cost effective solution
• 360 dpi (native) printhead resolution.
Easy to integrate
• Adaptable across multiple digital print markets
• Compatible with an extensive range of oil-based, solvent-based and UV inks
• Simple electronic interface promoting quick and easy integration
• Wide operating latitude for lower cost inks.
Wit-color 720T / WIT-COLOR 860+, AllSign HX3204S / HX3208S / HX3212S / HX3216S, Teckwin TeckStar 18 / TeckStar 25, DGI XP-3204T